The mountain town that has it all.
Bend has been dubbed the outdoor playground of the West for a thousand good reasons, but there’s more to this magical place than outdoorsy fun.
Bend is a community of entrepreneurs, outdoor enthusiasts, community activists, and families. Spending a night in Bend you are contributing to this fabulous community. Let's keep it that way.
The Bend Pledge is our way of creating a code of conduct for everyone who spends time in Central Oregon. Take the Bend Pledge and leave Bend a little better than you found it.
Take the Bend Pledge and help leave Bend better than you found it.
- I vow to be a respectful guest in Bend's indoor and outdoor spaces.
- I'll make my own memories, but not my own trails.
- I will be responsible with fire during dry summer months and with ice on slick winter roads.
- I won't risk life or limb (human or sapling) for more likes.
- I'll be friendly and courteous, because that's the Bend Way.
- If I can't find a parking spot, I will not invent my own.
- When playing outside, I'll prepare for shifts in weather and random episodes of magic.
- I'll pack in reusable containers and pack out all my trash.
- I will use my turn signal often and my car horn seldom.
- I promise to leave Bend better than I found it.