Short Term Rentals (STR) are defined by the City of Bend as rentals for 29 or fewer days per tenant.
Please click on the link below that most closely relates to your situation. Review all pertinent information prior to contacting our offices as this allows more time for staff to administer the program. We are happy to answer questions that are not addressed within the information on this site.
- I live near a short term rental property.
- I want to report a possibly illegal short term rental.
- I want to operate a short term rental.
- I own and/or operate a short term rental.
- I need to renew my Short Term Rental Operating License.
I need to make changes to my operating license information.
- I want to purchase/sell an existing short term rental.
- I want to see if a property is eligible for a Type-II whole-house permit.
- I want to void my Short Term Rental Land Use Permit.
- I want more information about Bend's Transient Room Tax requirements.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Direct inquiries not addressed by the information above to email@example.com.