Online Community Survey Available
The City wants to gather feedback about the City and City services, and is asking Bend residents to take 10 minutes to participate in an online community survey. Go to: bendcommunitysurvey.com
12/10/2018 9:43:19 AM
Affordable Housing Public Meeting
Bend residents are invited to attend a public meeting at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12, in Council Chambers at City Hall, 710 NW Wall Street, to provide input on what affordable housing solutions could ease “rent burden” in Bend.
12/6/2018 10:40:49 AM
Council anticipates vacancy, announces process
The Bend City Council plans to declare a vacancy on the Council on Jan, 2, 2019, when Sally Russell becomes Mayor. Russell will vacate the remaining two years of Council Position 3, with a term expiration of December 2020.
12/5/2018 11:41:42 PM
Neighborhood Leadership Alliance Policies and Procedures Working Group Meeting
12/10/2018 4:15 PM - 6:00 PM
12/10/2018 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Citywide Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting #8
12/11/2018 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The Neighborhood Leadership Alliance (NLA) provides a direct and continuing means for neighborhood association constituent participation and input to the City Council from a neighborhood and community perspective.
NLA membership consists of one member representing each of the 13 recognized neighborhood associations in Bend. Committee members are recommended by the neighborhood association’s board and appointed by the Mayor with the consent of City Council.
NEIGHBORHOOD LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE MEMBERS
- Hans Jorgensen ( Awbrey Butte)
- Matthew Bryant (Boyd Acres)
- Lisa Mushel (Century West)
- Susan Sullivan (Larkspur)
- Beth Hoover (Mountain View)
- Brett Yost (Old Bend)
- David Johnson (Old Farm District)
- William Caram (Orchard District)
- Cassie Giddings (River West)
- Courtney Underhill (Southeast)
- Valerie Pharr (Southern Crossing)
- Elizabeth Weltin (Southwest)
- Kathrine Schroeder (Summit West)
Where: City Hall, Council Chambers, 710 NW Wall Street
When: First Thursday of each month
Time: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
All meetings are open to the public and held in accessible locations.
MEETING SCHEDULE AND MATERIALS
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Thursday, September 6, 2018
- Thursday, October 4, 2018
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018 NLA Budget Working Group Meeting Minutes