Weigh in on safe travel and traffic improvement priorities
10/17/2019 4:17:35 PM
Affordable Housing Progress
The Bend City Council approved funding for two affordable housing developments using federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding.
10/16/2019 7:24:32 PM
North Unit Irrigation District Canal Trail Closure Begins Oct. 18
The 10-month closure is needed to widen the Purcell Boulevard canal bridge and construct a new bridge for the Empire Boulevard extension. The new section of Empire will connect the existing road from Purcell to the intersection of NE Butler Market Road and 27th Street.
10/16/2019 8:52:06 AM
Community Building Subcommittee Meeting
10/21/2019 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Neighborhood Leadership Alliance Training
10/22/2019 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Affordable Housing Program - Question and Answer Session on Current Request for Proposals
10/23/2019 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The Neighborhood Leadership Alliance (NLA) provides a direct and continuing means for neighborhood association constituent participation and input to the City Council from a neighborhood and community perspective.
NLA membership consists of one member representing each of the 13 recognized Neighborhood Associations in Bend. Committee members are recommended by the neighborhood association’s board and appointed by the Mayor with the consent of City Council.
Help us understand what you know about Neighborhood Associations.
It only takes a few minutes.
NEIGHBORHOOD LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE MEMBERS
- Hans Jorgensen ( Awbrey Butte)
- Matthew Bryant (Boyd Acres)
- Lisa Mushel (Century West)
- Susan Sullivan (Larkspur)
- Beth Hoover (Mountain View)
- Brett Yost (Old Bend)
- David Johnson (Old Farm District)
- William Caram (Orchard District)
- Cassie Giddings (River West)
- Courtney Underhill (Southeast Bend)
- VACANT POSITION (Southern Crossing)
- Elizabeth Weltin (Southwest Bend)
- Jill Mehner (Summit West)
Where: City Hall, Council Chambers, 710 NW Wall Street
When: Second Tuesday of each month
Time: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
All meetings are open to the public and held in accessible locations.
MEETING SCHEDULE AND MATERIALS
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Thursday, September 6, 2018
- Thursday, October 4, 2018
- Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019
WORKING GROUP MEETING MINUTES
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 NLA Communications and Outreach Working Group
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 NLA Policies and Procedures Working Group
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 Budget Working Group
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 Policies and Procedures Working Group
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 NLA Policies and Procedures Working Group