City hosting affordable housing open house
2/14/2019 4:27:03 PM
Speed Limit Changes in City of Bend
Following community input and engineering analysis, speed limits will be lowered this month on two road sections.
2/14/2019 4:08:55 PM
City releases report on Phase One of Bend’s Transportation Plan update
2/12/2019 12:04:16 PM
The Neighborhood Leadership Alliance (NLA) provides a direct and continuing means for neighborhood association constituent participation and input to the City Council from a neighborhood and community perspective.
NLA membership consists of one member representing each of the 13 recognized neighborhood associations in Bend. Committee members are recommended by the neighborhood association’s board and appointed by the Mayor with the consent of City Council.
NEIGHBORHOOD LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE MEMBERS
- Hans Jorgensen ( Awbrey Butte)
- Matthew Bryant (Boyd Acres)
- Lisa Mushel (Century West)
- Susan Sullivan (Larkspur)
- Beth Hoover (Mountain View)
- Brett Yost (Old Bend)
- David Johnson (Old Farm District)
- William Caram (Orchard District)
- Cassie Giddings (River West)
- Courtney Underhill (Southeast Bend)
- Valerie Pharr (Southern Crossing)
- Elizabeth Weltin (Southwest Bend)
- Kathrine Schroeder (Summit West)
Where: City Hall, Council Chambers, 710 NW Wall Street
When: Second Tuesday of each month
Time: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
All meetings are open to the public and held in accessible locations.
MEETING SCHEDULE AND MATERIALS
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Thursday, September 6, 2018
- Thursday, October 4, 2018
- Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 NLA Communications and Outreach Working Group
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 NLA Policies and Procedures Working Group
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 Budget Working Group
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 Policies and Procedures Working Group
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 NLA Policies and Procedures Working Group
- Thursday, December 6, 2018