Each year the City of Bend provides the Water Quality Report to all of its customers. The report contains important information about City of Bend drinking water.
Select a Format
As of 2013 water providers are able to notify customers of the report’s availability online instead of mailing a paper copy to each customer. A paper copy can be requested by calling the Utility Department at (541) 317-3000 ext 2 or by submitting an on-line request.
Developments in Water Quality
- Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- EPA Chromium-6 Fact Sheet
- EPA Statement on Chromium-6 in Drinking Water
- Oregon Public Health Radiation Monitoring
Source Water Assessment Update
- Groundwater Assessment - Executive Summary - October 2013
This project was funded in part by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, through the Oregon Safe Drinking Water Program administered by the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority.
- Source Water Assessment of Bend's surface water was completed in 2003.
Links to More Water Data
- Oregon Department of Human Services
- Drinking Water Program Reports from 1987 to present
- State of Oregon Drinking Water Program Data - Online
Water Quality Report Archives
- Request additional archived reports by calling 541-317-3000 ext 2.
Link to other Water management programs and Information.