Each year the City of Bend provides the Water Quality Report to all of its customers. The report contains important information about City of Bend drinking water.
As of 2013 water providers are able to notify customers of the report’s availability online instead of mailing a paper copy to each customer. A paper copy can be requested by calling the Utility Department at (541) 317-3000 ext 2 or by submitting an on-line request.
ADDITIONAL WATER REPORTS
Source Water Assessment Update
- Groundwater Assessment - Executive Summary - October 2013
This project was funded in part by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, through the Oregon Safe Drinking Water Program administered by the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority.
- Source Water Assessment of Bend's surface water was completed in 2003.
Links to More Water Data
- EPA Chromium-6 Fact Sheet
- EPA Statement on Chromium-6 in Drinking Water
- Oregon Department of Human Services
- Drinking Water Program Reports from 1987 to present
- State of Oregon Drinking Water Program Data - Online
- Oregon Public Health Radiation Monitoring
Water Quality Report Archives
- Water Quality Report - 2015 Data
- Water Quality Report - 2014 Data
- Request additional archived reports by calling 541-317-3000 ext 2.
Link to other Water Management Programs and Information