STEP ONE: Review Eligibility Checklist
To be eligible for the Extra Strength Charge Monitored Program at least one of the following must apply to your business:
Eligibility Checklist - At least one must apply
- Non-residential sewer customer with discharge over 3000 mg/L BOD
- Have variable discharge of either volume or strength
- Pretreatment practices or equipment to reduce BOD and/or TSS
- Business is not listed in the ESC Category Table
If one or more of the eligibility items listed above applies to your business, you are required to complete steps 2 and 3 (below) before acceptance into the ESC Monitored Program.
STEP TWO: Complete ESC Monitored Program Application
- ESC Monitored Program Application - PDF Fillable Form
You may complete this form on your computer and save a copy to your files.
- Print and sign your completed application
- Submit your application electronically or by mail to the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- US Mail:
City of Bend, IPP Division
Attn: ESC Monitored Program
62975 Boyd Acres Road
Bend, OR 97701
STEP THREE: Accessible Sampling Location Approval
When your sampling location is ready for inspection, contact Kelly Graham at (541) 322-6348 to schedule an appointment for an onsite inspection. Once your sampling location is approved, work with the program manager to complete enrollment into the monitoring program:
- Sign and submit monitoring agreement
- Submit monitor reports monthly
If you have questions during any step of this process, please contact the program manager at (541) 323-8540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.