Cross Connection control is a vital part of keeping drinking water safe throughout your water delivery system and within your home or business.
If you have any questions concerning residential or commercial backflow installations, certified testers, or approved backflow prevention devices please contact the Cross-Connection Control office at (541) 317-3000 ext. 2 or send us an email.
SAFE DRINKING WATER
Did you know that you have two backflow prevention safety devices on your City water line? The one connected to your irrigation system is your responsibility to test and maintain each year. Learn about keeping your water safe by watching the video above or linking to the information on this website:
- Cross Connection Control Brochure
- Letter to all Customers with Irrigation Systems
- What is Cross-Connection & Backflow?
- Hydrant Permit Information
Testing and Installation
- State Certified Testers - Deschutes County
- Approved Backflow Assemblies
- City of Bend Standards & Specifications
- City of Bend Water Purveyor Map
Laws and Regulations
- Bend Municipal Code - Chapter 14.30 Cross Connection Control
- Oregon Administrative Rules - Cross Connection and Backflow Prevention
- State of Oregon Cross Connection Control Program
Links to Additional Information
- Cross-Connection Control Office: (541) 317-3000 ext 2
- General Water Utility Information: (541) 317-3000 ext 2
- Utility Billing Office: (541) 388-5515 (link to Utility Billing Website)