This project includes replacement of the aging water main, water service lines and fire hydrants and upgrades to the stormwater drainage system on SW Roosevelt Ave between SW Silver Lake Blvd and the Parkway.
To minimize impacts on residents during construction, the work will be completed in sections. Homes that will be impacted during construction will be notified by the contractor directly. Map below shows the project location.
What to Expect During Construction
- Construction hours: 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- No parking on roadway during construction hours
- Limited daytime access to driveways (contractor will notify the impacted residents directly)
- Residents may experience short disruptions to water service (contractor will notify the impacted residents directly)
- Heavy equipment will be operating close to residences - please stay safe and keep children and pets away from the construction area
Nick McAteer, Project Manager,
Phone: (541) 317-3054