To develop a Feasibility Study for a new Urban Renewal Area.
The Bend Urban Renewal Agency (BURA) Advisory Board will meet monthly over the next two years while a new Urban Renewal Feasibility Study is completed. The Advisory Board will provide recommendations to BURA relating to the potential use of urban renewal for the central area of Bend to accomplish the goals and policies outlined in the Bend Comprehensive Plan.
The Committee was formed by the Bend Urban Renewal Agency (BURA) on June 20, 2018. It was established to provide vital feedback and input on the development of an Urban Renewal Feasibility Study for the central area of Bend.
- Dale VanValkenburg - Developer
- Robin Vora - UGB Steering committee
- Bart Bowen - Multi-modal transportation
- Elise Jones - Business owner
- Tim Page - Resident
- Dennis Pahlisch - Builder
- Adam Bledsoe - financing professional
- Whitney Swander - Social Service organization
- Michelle Rhoads - Transit
- Craig Davis - At-large community member
- Jim Landin - At-large community member
- Sonja Porter - At-large community member
- Steve Porter - At-large community member
Ex-Officio appointees from any of the following Taxing Districts
- Bend Parks and Recreation District
- Library District
- Bend La-Pine School District
- Bend Rural Fire District
- Central Oregon Community College
Comments sent to this email are considered public record and will be shared with the Urban Renewal Advisory Board and posted as part of the meeting materials. If you have questions or comments for staff, please contact Matt Stuart, Urban Renewal Project Manager and staff liaison to the Board.
Check below or the City Calendar for details.
- Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Where: Salvation Army Dining Hall, 515 NE DeKalb Ave., Bend
MEETING SCHEDULE AND MATERIALS
|DATE||MEETING MATERIALS||PUBLIC COMMENTS|
|02/12/2019||Meeting #1 Packet; Background Information; Presentation||Public Comments - Mtg 1|