COVID-19 INFO: City closures and cancellations, resources for businesses and people.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Do I need to register my alarm?

  • What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?

  • If this incident happend in another city, can I file a report using this online police citized reporting system?

  • What is known suspect?

  • What if I don't have personal access to a computer or Internet connection to file an online report?

  • Do I need a permit to drink alcohol in a City park?

  • How can I complete the DPSST firearms course to obtain my State Standard Firearms Qualification Card for Retired Officers under the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act of 2004 (H.R. 218)?

  • Does Bend Police Department do house checks if I'm away on vacation?

  • Can I donate stuffed animals and/or toys to the department?

  • Can I do a ride-a-long with the Bend Police Department?

  • Do you provide tours of the Bend Police Department?

  • I need to get my property back from the Police Department. What do I need to do?

  • People keep speeding up and down my street. What can I do?

  • Do you take pictures for passports?

  • Where can I get my fingerprints taken?

  • How can I get a copy of a police report?

  • My car was towed, what do I do now?

  • How do I find out if someone is in jail?

  • Do you notarize documents for the public?

  • How do I file a police report?