Payments and Collections

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Deschutes River in the fall with sun rising over a path.


The Bend Municipal Court accepts cash, checks, money orders or credit/debit cards (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).   Checks and money orders should be made payable to the City of Bend.

Payments may be made in the following manner:

  • Mail to 555 NE 15th St., Bend, OR  97701 – check, money order 
  • In Person – all payment methods 
  • 24 hour secure drop box located inside the entrance to Municipal Court – check or money order only. 
  • Telephone – credit/debit cards.  Telephone payments are only allowed after the Court has accepted your plea or entered a judgment against you.  

The Bend Municipal Court requires full payment of fines, fees, or penalties within ten (10) calendar days from when they were imposed.  If you cannot pay the full amount imposed within 10 days without substantial hardship to yourself or your dependent family, you may request a payment plan by submitting a Payment Plan Agreement.  Please read the Payment Plan Agreement carefully for full details.  Once your payment plan agreement is accepted, court staff will provide you with a copy of your payment plan showing the monthly amount due. 


Once your balance has been turned over to collections, the Court cannot accept payment.  The Court uses two separate collection agencies.

Professional Credit Service, also known as PCS can be reached online or at 1-866-254-2993 or 541-317-3587. 

Alliance One Receivables can be reached online or at 1-800-456-8838.

If you have fines or fees owing to this Court that are currently in collections and you do not know which collection agency to contact, please call 541-388-5572 and press 9 to speak to a court clerk.

If your driver's license is suspended, you may be eligible for a payment plan that would release this Court's suspension on your driver's license.  If your driver's license is suspended by other Courts or by Child Support, you must make arrangements with those Courts or agencies. 

When you call the collection agency, you must speak with an agent and ask about the payment plan that releases your license.  Once you have made your down payment, they will notify this Court to release the hold on your driver's license.  If you fail to make the payments, the agency will notify the Court and your license will be suspended again.  It may take several days from when you set up your payment plan to when your license is reinstated.  If you are unable to afford the down payment or monthly payments given to you by the collection agency, you may submit a Request for Special Collections Payment Plan to the Court.

You may verify the status of your driver's license by calling the Oregon DMV at (503) 945-5000.

Footer Broken Top Three Sisters

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer

If you need assistance with any document, form, etc.,
you may request assistance from the Accessibility Program.