Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

NOTICE: The Bend Municipal Court is prohibited from giving legal advice. If you have legal questions, you should contact an attorney. You can locate an attorney through the Attorney Referral Service of the Oregon State Bar Association, by calling: (800) 452-7636, or you may go to and click on “Getting Legal Help” under “Client Services”. 

To file a Notice of Appeal or Writ of Review regarding a judgment from the Bend Municipal Court, you will need to either or seek legal advice or, if you are choosing to act as your own attorney, research the Bend City Code (BCC) and the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS). 


Bend City Code (BCC) Infractions:

Appeals Generally, See:
Bend City Code 1.40.060 
Oregon Revised Statutes 34.102, 221.359 and 221.390.

Animal Nuisance Appeals, See:
Bend City Code 5.20.075

The entire Bend City Code can be found online at

Oregon Revised Statute (ORS) Violations:

Appeals Generally, See:
Oregon Revised Statute 138.057

Click here for the current Circuit Court Fee Schedule: