APPEAL AND WRIT OF REVIEW
The Bend Municipal Court is prohibited from giving legal advice. If you have legal questions, you should contact an attorney. You can locate an attorney through the Lawyer Referral Service of the Oregon State Bar Association by calling (800) 452-7636 or (503)684-3763.
To file a Notice of Appeal or Writ of Review regarding a judgment from the Bend Municipal Court, you will need to either or seek legal advice or, if you are choosing to act as your own attorney, research the Bend City Code (BCC) and/or the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS). The Bend Municipal Court is not a court of record, therefore your appeal will be filed with the Deschutes County Circuit Court which charges a fee for filing an appeal. Click here for the Circuit Court Fees page.
If your citation(s) was for a Bend City Code (BCC) Infractions: See Bend City Code Chapter 1.40.060 and Oregon Revised Statutes Chapters 34.102, 221.359 and 221.390 for general information. See
Bend City Code Chapter 5.20.075 for Animal Nuisance information.
If your citation was for an Oregon Revised Statute (ORS) Violations: See Chapter 138.057 for more information.
If you would like more information about marriages and obtaining a Marriage License, please visit the Deschutes County Marriage License web page.
Listed below are the Pro Tem Judges for the City of Bend who perform marriages.
- Andrea Shartel: (541) 330-1704 - email@example.com
- Angela T. Lee-Mandlin: (541) 678-5614 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Roome: (541) 410-0480 - Ronroome1718@gmail.com
OTHER COURTS IN THE AREA
If you have a criminal or civil matter or if your citation was issued by a Deschutes County Sheriff's Deputy or Oregon State Trooper, your citation is being handled by one of two courts:
Deschutes County Circuit Court
1100 NW Bond Street
Bend, OR 97701
Deschutes County Justice Court
411 SW 9th Street, Room 230
Redmond, OR 97756
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
The Bend Municipal Court does not accept submission of forms either online or by email . All forms may be completed, printed and submitted either in person or by mail to 555 NE 15th St., Bend, OR 97701.
- No Contest Plea form fillable
- Not Guilty Plea Form fillable
- Payment Plan Agreement fillable
- Request Special Collections Payment Plan fillable
- Motion Postpone First Appearance Fillable
- Motion Postpone Trial fillable
- Exclusion Appeal Variance fillable
- TOW Request for Hearing fillable
- General Order 202 Entry of Plea
- General Order 203 Violations Bureau
- General Order 208 Mobile Electronic Devices
- Insurance Letter of Experience
- Effects of Speed on Stopping Distance
- How much time is life worth
- Recommended Following Distance