Additional Information, Forms and Helpful Links

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Deschutes River with a snowy downtown Bend in the background and Pilot Butte in the distance.


The Bend Municipal Court is prohibited from giving legal advice. If you have legal questions, you should contact an attorney. You can locate an attorney through the Lawyer Referral Service of the Oregon State Bar Association by calling (800) 452-7636 or (503)684-3763.  

To file a Notice of Appeal or Writ of Review regarding a judgment from the Bend Municipal Court, you will need to either or seek legal advice or, if you are choosing to act as your own attorney, research the Bend City Code (BCC) and/or the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS).  The Bend Municipal Court is not a court of record, therefore your appeal will be filed with the Deschutes County Circuit Court which charges a fee for filing an appeal.  Click here for the Circuit Court Fees page.

If your citation(s) was for a Bend City Code (BCC) Infractions: See Bend City Code Chapter 1.40.060 and Oregon Revised Statutes Chapters 34.102221.359 and 221.390 for general information.  See Bend City Code Chapter 5.20.075 for Animal Nuisance information.

If your citation was for an Oregon Revised Statute (ORS) Violations:  See Chapter 138.057 for more information.


If you would like more information about marriages and obtaining a Marriage License, please visit the Deschutes County Marriage License web page.

Listed below are the Pro Tem Judges for the City of Bend who perform marriages.


If you have a criminal or civil matter or if your citation was issued by a Deschutes County Sheriff's Deputy or Oregon State Trooper, your citation is being handled by one of two courts: 

Deschutes County Circuit Court
1100 NW Bond Street
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 388-5300

Deschutes County Justice Court 
411 SW 9th Street, Room 230
Redmond, OR 97756
(541) 617-4758


The Bend Municipal Court does not accept submission of forms either online or by email .  All forms may be completed, printed and submitted either in person or by mail to 555 NE 15th St., Bend, OR  97701.


City Fee Resolution  

Collection agencies:
            Professional Credit Service

            Oregon Judicial Department (OJD) – State Courts
            Deschutes County Circuit Court
            Justice Court

Deschutes County:
Community Justice
            Justice Court
            Marriage License

Legal Resources:
            Lawyer in the Library
            Oregon State Bar
            Lawyer Referral Service
            Legal Information Topics
            Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS)
            Bend City Code (BCC)

 Law Enforcement:
            Bend Police Department 
            Sheriff’s Office
            Oregon State Police

            Diamond Parking email

 Traffic and Transportation:
            Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
                      Vehicle Code Book
            United States Department of Transportation
            National Highway Traffic Safety Administration

            Oregon Department of Justice (DOJ)
            Consumer Agencies – State and Local

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer

If you need assistance with any document, form, etc.,
you may request assistance from the Accessibility Program.