Accounts in Collections

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Once your balance has been turned over to collections, the Court can only accept payment in full.  If you have fines or fees owing to this Court that are currently in collections and you cannot pay the balance in full, please contact AllianceOne at 1-800-456-8838 to make payment arrangements.

If your driver's license is suspended, you may be eligible for a payment plan called a PIA that would release this Court's suspension on your driver's license.  If your driver's license is suspended by other Courts or by Child Support, you must make arrangements with those Courts or agencies. 

When you call AllianceOne, you must speak with an agent and ask about the PIA (Payment In Adjudication) program.  Once you have made your down payment with AllianceOne, they will notify this Court to release the hold on your driver's license.  If you fail to make the payments, AllianceOne will notify the Court and your license will be suspended again.  It may take several days from when you set up a PIA to when your license is reinstated.

You may verify the status of your driver's license by calling the Oregon DMV at (503) 945-5000.