The Transportation Planning Team brings a wealth of expertise to the Growth Management Department. Its focus is on transportation corridor planning, multi modal and safety issues.
Through the Transportation Planning Program the City oversees the Transportation Construction Fund. It also identifies Transportation Capital Improvement Project (CIP) priorities. CIPs are coordinated with the Engineering and Infrastructure Projects Department (EIPD). The Transportation Planning Team initiates new transportation projects. These include public outreach and planning before turning a project over to EIPD for design and construction. The team also works closely with the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) on state and regional transportation issues.
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING PROJECTS
Transportation projects help implement completed transportation plans.
- Transportation System Plan
- Safer By Design Projects
- Developing a Bikeway Network for Everyone
- Transportation System Development Charges UPDATE
TRANSPORTATION STUDIES AND PRIORITIES
Transportation studies include completed and newly initiated planning efforts. Most transportation studies inform or direct future transportation construction projects over multiple years.
- Strategic Implementation Plan for Walking and Biking Infrastructure
- Bend Safety Implementation Plan - 2014-2015
- 2012 Multimodal Safety Report
- Bend Parking Studies
- Bend Transportation Data Portal
The Bend Transportation System Plan (TSP) was adopted in 2016 as part of the Bend Comprehensive Plan. The adopted Bend TSP includes the Integrated Land Use and Transportation Plan (ILUTP).
- Bend Transportation System Plan 2016