Policy Board Jurisdictions
Policy Board Members
The Bend MPO is managed by a five-member Policy Board comprised of representatives from Bend City Council, Deschutes County Board of Commissioners and Oregon Department of Transportation. All members have been appointed by their respective agencies. The agreement establishing the MPO regulates the business procedures of the Policy Board and all decisions are made in public meeting settings.
2018 MPO Policy Board Members:
- Sally Russell, City of Bend Councilor, Chair
- Bill Moseley, City of Bend Councilor, Board Member
- Barb Campbell, City of Bend Councilor, Board Member
- Tony DeBone, Deschutes County, Board Member
- Gary Farnsworth, ODOT, Vice Chair
Bend MPO Bylaws & Boundary:
- Committee Bylaws (revised February 2016)
- Bend MPO Boundary Map (2016)
- Goals (approved by Policy Board 12/2017)
The Policy Board normally meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 12:15 p.m. Meetings are typically held in the DeArmond Room at the Deschutes County Administration Building, 1300 Wall Street, Bend. If you require special accommodation to attend or participate in a meeting, please contact the BMPO.