The City of Bend is cancelling meetings and closing public access to most buildings. Click here to learn more about how to reach us and the services we provide.

Utility Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Automatic Utility Payment Information (Bank Drafting) Form
The City offers the ability to have your utility bill(s) automatically deducted from a checking or savings account. It is easy, and it saves you time and money. There is no longer a need to write a check and send it to the City. You will still receive your regular monthly utility bill indicating the amount to be drafted from your bank account. Bank-draft dates vary. For your specific bank draft date, please call the City of Bend Finance Department (541) 388-5515. It can take up to two months for your automatic deduction to begin. Once the automatic deduction has begun, your bill will state "Bank-drafting Do Not Pay."

Landlord Agreement Form
Landlord Agreements revert utility billing back to the property owner until an account is opened in the name of a tenant. For questions about landlord agreements, please call (541) 388-5515. Click title above to download form.

Sewer Discount Program (Senior or Disabled)
The City offers reduced sewer and stormwater rates for senior citizens over the age of 62 or above and disabled persons may be eligible for a reduction on the sewer charge if their household income qualifies, please see the Reduced Sewer and Stormwater Rate application for further information. Click title above to download form.

Utility Assistance Program
City of Bend water/sewer customers may be eligible for up to $150 to be applied to their City utility bill (water, wastewater and/or stormwater charges). Sewer only customers are not eligible. In order to qualify, customers must have a delinquent balance and meet certain income guidelines. Further eligibility requirements are detailed within the Utility Assistance Program Application. Click title above to download form.

Winter Quarter Average (WQA) Appeals
Requests for Winter Quarter Average (WQA) appeals may be made by contacting City of Bend Billing and Customer Service Department at (541) 388-5515 or by completing the WQA Appeal Request Form and submitting it with required documentation and within 120 days from bill date where WQA change occurred, as outlined in the WQA Appeal Process instructions. Please download the appropriate request form and follow the instructions on pages 1-2:

Leak Adjustment Request
Requests for water Leak Adjustments may be made following the repair of a leak. Customers must make reasonable efforts to locate the leak and initiate repairs within 30 days of the City’s notification or following a noticed increase of usage appearing on monthly bills. The account may qualify for a billing adjustment after a review of the account concludes that a leak existed and that the leak had a negative impact on the amount billed. Click title above to download form.



Important Links

Outdoor Watering Requirements
City Infrastructure Improvement Projects

Water Conservation Program
Stormwater Program
Water Reclamation Facility (Sewer Treatment)

Call Before You Dig - Utility Notification Center (Dial 811)


Contact Us

Leaks/Broken Lines:
(541) 317-3000 (24hrs)

Utility Billing:
(541) 388-5515
9:30 - 5:00 (Closed 12:30-1:30)

Utility Service Line Inquiries:
(541) 388-5528 - Building Permits

Billing Email:
Email - Allow two days for reply



Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer

If you need assistance with any document, form, etc.,
you may request assistance from the Accessibility Program.