- On April 21, 2017, a letter with the following updates went out along with new forms and answers to frequently asked questions: Click on this link to check out our new Frequently Asked Questions (4.21.17)
- Effective October 1, 2016, Airbnb has been collecting & remitting taxes for locations within Bend’s City Limits and all Transient Room Tax (TRT) Forms and Instructions have been revised to accommodate Airbnb reporting. These forms are now available on this website. (4.21.17)
- A TRT Government Exemption Form is required if you claim a federal employee exemption. (4.21.17)
- If you need further assistance regarding Room Tax remittance, please contact the Finance Department at email@example.com or (541) 388-5509.
- Remittance may be sent to the following address:
- City of Bend, Attn: Finance Dept. /Transient Room Tax,
- P.O. Box 1024
- Bend, Oregon 97709
- Payments may be made in person at:
For a full description of the City of Bend Room Tax Code click on the following link to the City of Bend Room Tax Code 12.05
Information related to the Oregon State Lodging Tax can be found on the Oregon Department of Revenue Website.