COVID-19 INFO: City closures and cancellations, resources for businesses and people.


Room Tax

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

 Remittance Forms

Remittance Examples

TRT Single Location Remittance Form (PDF)

TRT Multiple Locations Remittance Form (XLS)

TRT Registration Form (PDF)

TRT Government Exemption Form (PDF)

AIRBNB Remittance Example

Owner, AIRBNB, and VRBO Remittance Example

AIRBNB and VRBO Remittance Example

VRBO Remittance Example

 News & Updates

  •  Effective: July 1, 2018
    Tax Name: Transient Lodging Tax (includes State, City, & County Taxes) HomeAway will begin collecting and remitting the above taxes for online bookings made on its websites (HomeAway, VRBO, (Link for additional information on Homeaway, VRBO help page)
    • Here’s what you need to know:
      •  Other taxes you may be liable for include property tax, business tax, etc.
      • Travelers will see this charge as Stay Tax (or Lodging Tax), which is added to the total amount paid.
      • Owners in impacted jurisdictions cannot opt-out
  • Effective October 1, 2016, Airbnb has been collecting & remitting taxes for locations within Bend’s City Limits and all Transient Room Tax (TRT) Forms and Instructions have been revised to accommodate Airbnb reporting. These forms are now available on this website. (4.21.17)
  • A TRT Government Exemption Form is required if you claim a federal employee exemption. (4.21.17)
  • If you need further assistance regarding Room Tax remittance, please contact the Finance Department at or (541) 388-5509.
  • Remittance may be sent to the following address:
    •  City of Bend, Attn: Finance Dept. /Transient Room Tax,
    • P.O. Box 1024
    • Bend, Oregon 97709

Additional Information

For a full description of the City of Bend Room Tax Code click on the following link to the City of Bend Room Tax Code 12.05

Information related to the Oregon State Lodging Tax can be found on the Oregon Department of Revenue Website.


Footer Broken Top Three Sisters