Responsible for outlining, advocating, and initiating decisions that will improve and maintain a vital transportation system for the City of Bend, and create a model that can be used City-wide for the betterment of the entire community.
Created based on the goals outlined in Downtown Strategic Management Plan adopted on June 7, 2017. Strategy #5 of the plan states that the City should develop and approve a process through which a representative cross-section of downtown stakeholders routinely assists in the review and implementation of the Downtown Strategic Parking Management Plan. The committee will assist with the implementation of the strategies outlined in the plan, which shall be put into place in several phases over the course of the next few years.
Downtown Parking Advisory Committee Members
- Jen Lee - G5
- Scott Douglass - Cascade Relays
- Samuel Johnson - Oxford Hotel
- Dee Dee Cochran - NW Interiors
- Brittany Counts - Starbucks
- Tim Casinelli - Deschutes Brewery & Public House
- Jon Welter - Journey Bend
- Rich Taylor - Beach Hut Deli
- Doug Watson - Tower Theatre
- Shantelle Flick - US Bank
- John Picarazzi - Pizza Mondo
- Trevor Kalberg, Sidelines Sports Bar & Grill
- Suzanne Reininger - Leapin' Lizards Toy Co
- Mike Walker - Property Owner, eastside of parking district
- Bend Parks & Rec
- Cascades East Transit
- Commute Options
- Deschutes Public Library
- Diamond Parking
- Downtown Bend Business Association
Meetings are scheduled to be held on the 3rd Thursday of each month from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Location will vary.
July and August meetings canceled (gathering information and data).
- Where: Boardroom, Bend City Hall, 710 NW Wall Street
- Date: Thursday, September 19th
- Time: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
MEETING SCHEDULE AND MATERIALS
|01/23/2019||Agenda; Presentation; Minutes|
|10/18/2018||Agenda; Fee Resolution Presentation; Minutes|
|09/20/2018||Agenda; Drew's Presentation; Minutes|
|08/23/2018||Agenda; Drew's Presentation; Minutes|