Affordable Housing Advisory Committee Opening
The City of Bend is looking for interested residents to fill one three-year appointment on the Affordable Housing Advisory Committee.
2/24/2020 10:51:19 AM
Reed Market – Bond – Brookswood Roundabout Metering Test
Metered signals could improve traffic flow at congested roundabout.
2/20/2020 7:41:13 AM
City Begins Outreach at Juniper Ridge
2/18/2020 11:15:51 AM
Community Building Council Subcommittee Meeting
02/26/2020 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Neighborhood Leadership Alliance Land Use Working Group Meeting
02/26/2020 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
City of Bend Accessibility Advisory Committee Monthly Meeting
02/27/2020 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
In addition to the Landmarks Commission and Planning Commission, a Hearings Officer may serve as the Hearings Body for some Type III applications or in an advisory role to the Council.
The City contracts with attorneys Laurie Craghead, Stephanie Hicks, and Will Van Vactor for Hearings Officer services.
Check City Meetings and Events for Public Hearings.
Typical Conduct of Public Hearing before the Hearings Officer:
1. Open the hearing
2. Statement of pre-hearing contacts, bias, prejudice or personal interest
3. Challenge for bias, prejudgment or personal interest
4. Staff will explain the procedural requirements of State Law
5. Staff Report
6. Applicant’s presentation
7. Testimony by those in favor of the application
8. Testimony by those neutral
9. Testimony by those opposed to the application
10. Applicant rebuttal
11. Opponents’ rebuttal may be allowed at the Hearings Officer's discretion
12. Close public hearing
13. Staff comments
15. Motion to approve, approve with conditions or deny the request
At the discretion of the Hearings Officer, the hearing can be continued to a future date. Hearings may be adjourned prior to the end time indicated for the meeting date.
Audio recording of meetings can be downloaded:
• Username: ftp-out
• Password: CityofBend1905
• Right click on the recording and save it to your computer by selecting "save target as" function.
• You will be able to open and play the audio from your own computer.
***If you are having trouble viewing documents, try opening with a different browser.***