Monday through Friday:
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed most holidays.
The City of Bend is updating and replacing the current permitting software.
The project will improve efficiency and consolidate multiple outdated software systems into one new system, called the Online Permit Center.
THE ONLINE PERMIT CENTER WILL BE THE NEW MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS TO:
- Apply for licenses and permits;
- Schedule inspections;
- Register a business;
- Submit a code complaint; and
- Look up property information.
Our customers can expect to see a number of advantages in the new system including:
- Streamlined online submittals, payments, reviews and inspection scheduling;
- Ability to find out project status and information faster and easier;
- File and track code complaints online; and
- Receive real-time inspection results from the field.
The projected launch of the Online Permit Center is October 2019, and training for City staff and external customers is expected to begin in August and September 2019.
Be sure to check back here for more information and training materials as we get closer to launching the Online Permit Center.
WE'RE UPGRADING OUR PERMITTING SOFTWARE!
1. The Permitting Software Replacement Project will:Improve efficiency and consolidate multiple outdated software systems into one new system, called the Online Permit Center.
2. The Online Permit Center is where customers can do:
3. Customer benefits include:
4. What is the schedule?
Training for City staff and external customers:
Projected Launch of Online Permit Center:
5. More information...
Be sure to check here for more information and training materials as we get closer to the launching of the Online Permit Center.
Launch of the new software to create an Online Permit Center is now less than six months away, targeted for mid-October 2019! The City is excited to be progressing rapidly toward this exciting milestone. The project team is testing the software and developing training plans and materials.
Community Development Director Russ Grayson has been visiting affected customer groups and interested organizations/committees in Bend to explain the Permitting Software Replacement Project and how the Online Permit Center will modernize our permitting, land use, licensing and code enforcement processes.
This summer, we will be conducting additional outreach and releasing more material and updates to the public. The City will hold customer and public training for the Online Permit Center prior to launching the software, anticipated for August and September.
To stay informed on this project, we encourage you to bookmark our project web page (www.bendoregon.gov/permitcenter) and sign up for e-news using the eNotification Signup. Just submit your name and email address and you’ll receive a message whenever the City posts a new update.
Look for our next update in June 2019!