Neighbor Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
How to File a Formal Complaint
  1. If you believe your STR neighbor has violated Good Neighbor Guidelines or have other complaints/inquiries regarding noise, disturbances, occupancy, or parking, please direct them to the owner first.
    • Contact Information Lookup Tool - Per the Good Neighbor Guidelines, the STR owner or representative shall be available to be contacted by telephone at all hours (24 hours a day, seven days a week) while the dwelling unit is occupied for rent.


  2. If the owner fails to respond adequately or at all, please file a Code Enforcement Complaint.


  3. The City will investigate the complaint, determine whether the violation is valid, and take necessary actions to ensure the violation does not proceed. Violations of Short Term Rental Operating License regulations will be tracked. Depending on the frequency and/severity of offenses, City officials may suspend or revoke a license.