COVID-19 INFO: City closures and cancellations, resources for businesses and people.


Public Records Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Deschutes River with sun setting over a path.


A request for public records that are in the custody of the City of Bend may be made by submitting a written request to the City Recorder, who is the Custodian of Records. The request must include the name and address of the person requesting the public record; the telephone number or other contact information for the person requesting the public record; a range of dates and a sufficiently detailed description of the record(s) requested to allow the City of Bend to search for and identify responsive records.

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Contact Information:
Contact Information:

Pursuant to the Oregon open records law, ORS 192.001 to 192.607, I’m requesting a copy of:

I agree to pay any reasonable copying and postage fees associated with this request. If
my request results in the need for additional research, the City will provide an estimated
cost and require a deposit prior to preparing the public record documents.
If your request for the above public records is denied, a written
explanation for the denial including a reference to the specific statutory
exemption(s) will be supplied to you upon request.
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
    Footer Broken Top Three Sisters