Bend MPO Metropolitan Transportation Planning (MTP) Kicks Off
Franklin’s Corner Community Garden Opens Saturday May 5
Interested in participating in a Community Garden? Read more here!
4/13/2018 2:52:07 PM
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
For the week of: April 16 – 22
4/13/2018 10:47:29 AM
The Climate Action Steering Committee (CASC) helps to establish a public engagement process for the adoption of the Community Climate Action Plan (C-CAP), develop the C-CAP, and recommend the C-CAP to City Council.
The recommendations provided by the CASC will guide the City and the community in pursuit of the goals to reduce fossil fuel use by 40% by 2030 and by 70% by 2050 as established in Resolution 3044.
The CASC will have thirteen members to reflect diverse views of the community: three business representatives (one BEDAB seat, two at-large business), two environmental community representatives, two local government or institutional representatives, two at-large individuals, two subject matter experts, and two youth members (under 18 at initial appointment).
CLIMATE ACTION STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Jamie Klopp (BEDAB rep business seat)
- Serena Dietrich (business seat)
- Mike O’Neil (business seat)
- Lindsey Hardy (environmental community)
- Russ Donnelly (environmental community)
- Sasha Sulla (local government or institution seat)
- Jane Barker (local government or institution seat)
- Marina Heppenstall (at-large seat)
- Eric Duea (at-large seat)
- Ryan LaPoma (expert seat)
- Allison Spector (expert seat)
- Andrew Skidmore (youth seat)
- Rebecca McCann (youth seat)
Where: Coming soon
When: Coming soon
Time: Coming soon
All meetings are open to the public, with an opportunity for public comment.
MEETING SCHEDULE AND MATERIALS