BVC 2017, photography by Marisa Chappell Photography
The Bend Economic Development Advisory Board brings a business community perspective to Bend City Hall.
The Bend Economic Development Advisory Board (BEDAB) is a City Council chartered board tasked with providing input and policy advice to Council and staff on issues relating to business development and economic growth.
The 13-member board consists of nine representatives from Bend’s major industries, each serving staggered three-year terms, and four staff members from City economic development partners.
- Stephanie Senner, Chair (Suterra)
- Keith Dodge, Vice Chair (Keith Dodge CPA)
- Wendy McGrane (US Bank)
- Erich Schultz (Schultz CRE)
- Jamie Klopp (Epic Aircraft)
- Travis Davis (PayneWest Insurance)
- Kevin Cole (Mid-Oregon Credit Union)
- Lisa Goodman (St. Charles Health System)
- Brenda Speirs (Buzztag)
- Kevney Dugan (Visit Bend)
- Kip Barrett (EDCO)
- Jerry Schulz (Small Business Development)
- Katy Brooks (Bend Chamber of Commerce)
MEETING SCHEDULE AND MATERIALS
The BEDAB meets on the first Monday of each month at noon in Council Chambers at Bend City Hall. Stay in the loop on BEDAB related public meetings via the City’s monthly calendar, located here.
You can access previous BEDAB meeting agendas and minutes here.