BVC 2017, photography by Marisa Chappell Photography
The Bend Economic Development Advisory Board brings a business community perspective to Bend City Hall.
The Bend Economic Development Advisory Board (BEDAB) is a City Council chartered board tasked with providing input and policy advice to Council and staff on issues relating to business development and economic growth.
The 14-member board consists of nine representatives from Bend’s major industries, each serving staggered three-year terms, and four staff members from City economic development partners.
- Keith Dodge, Chair (Keith Dodge CPA)
- Travis Davis, Vice-Chair (PayneWest Insurance)
- Lisa Goodman, Vice-Chair (St. Charles Health System)
- Stephanie Senner (Suterra)
- Wendy McGrane (US Bank)
- Brecht Palombo (Distressed Pro)
- Jamie Klopp (Epic Aircraft)
- Kevin Cole (Mid-Oregon Credit Union)
- Brenda Speirs (Buzztag)
- Karen Koppel-Alternate (NAI Cascade)
- Kevney Dugan (Visit Bend)
- Roger Lee (EDCO)
- Ken Betschart (Small Business Development)
- Jim Sansburn (Bend Chamber of Commerce)
- Heather Ficht (EC Works)
MEETING SCHEDULE AND MATERIALS
The BEDAB meets on the first Monday of each month at noon in Council Chambers at Bend City Hall. Stay in the loop on BEDAB related public meetings via the City’s monthly calendar, located here.
You can access previous BEDAB meeting agendas and minutes here.