Butler Market Road Closures Start April 13
As part of the Empire Corridor Improvements Project, additional segments of NE Butler Market Road will be closed starting April 13. The scheduled closures on Butler Market are at 27th Street, Deschutes Market Road, Cole Road and Eagle Road. These closures will extend for five months.
4/6/2020 10:00:32 AM
Bend Discourages Tourist Travel and Related Activities
City advisory supports Governor Brown’s “Stay Home, Save Lives” orders to minimize non-essential travel to reduce exposure to and spread of COVID-19, novel coronavirus.
3/27/2020 8:24:03 AM
Core Services, Public Works and construction operations continue
City staff has mostly transitioned to working remotely. We are still providing public safety, clean drinking water, safe sewage treatment, building inspections, street maintenance, access to economic resources and more.
3/26/2020 12:14:45 PM
CANCELED: Planning Commission
04/13/2020 5:30 PM
Urban Renewal Advisory Board Meeting (URAB) #8
04/14/2020 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
CANCELED: Neighborhood Leadership Alliance Meeting
04/14/2020 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The committee meets on the second Wednesday of the month at 3:00 pm in Council Chambers at City Hall. Check the City Meeting and Events Calendar for details or any changes.
- Cindy King, Real Estate community recommended by COAR, Chair
- Keith Wooden, Affordable Housing Development, Vice-Chair
- Richard Bonebrake, Local Affordable Housing Community
- Kathy Austin, Public at Large
- Ian Schmidt, Public at Large
- Priscilla Buck , Public at Large
- Matt Martino, Lending Community
- Alison Hohengarten, COBA
- David Haines, Chamber of Commerce
- Lynne McConnell, City of Bend, Affordable Housing Manager (email@example.com)
- Racheal Baker, City of Bend, Affordable Housing Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Affordable Housing webpage: www.bendoregon.gov/affordablehousing