Bend is a thriving and growing City with highly engaged and active residents. The City aims to provide public service that is innovative as well as responsive to the community.
|NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATIONS||SUSTAINABILITY||COMMUNITY LINKS|
To learn more about your community and to find ways to become a partner in efforts to enhance your community, here is a list of citizen and community advisory committees that influence City policies: committee openings and how to apply.
Neighborhood Associations maintain and improve the quality of life in the city, increase citizen participation in local decision making, and form an effective partnership between the City and its residents.
For more information:
- Neighborhood Locations
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Board Member Toolkit
- Forms & Documents
- For Developers
- Mediation Services
How we get there matters. The City integrates best practices for sustainability into its work across departments and in partnership with the community. Visit our Sustainability page to find out more.
The following are community links to outside organization websites, including other government agencies and government services, franchisees and partner organizations that provide necessary services to the residents of Bend that are not provided by the City.
BEND PARK &
- Bend Airport (General Aviation)
- Redmond Municipal Airport
- Visit Bend
- Cascades East Transit
- Deschutes Public Library
- Dog License (Deschutes County)
- Health Department (Deschutes County)
- Licenses: Marriage, Birth, Death (Deschutes County)
- Oregon Department of Transportation Trip Check
- Property Records (Deschutes County)
- Sheriff's Department (Deschutes County)
- Voter Registration (Deschutes County)
Electric / Natural Gas / Utilities Companies
Garbage & Recycling Companies
- Bend Garbage & Recycling (North of Greenwood)
- Cascade Disposal (South of Greenwood)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal (Knott Landfill, Deschutes County)
- Landfill (Knott Landfill, Deschutes County)