Engineering - Capital Improvement Program
- (541) 330-4000
The City of Bend requests proposals from qualified firms to provide engineering and planning services for the development of the Integrated Water System Master Plan.
This will include a Water Management and Conservation Plan, a Public Facilities Plan, and a Capital Improvement Plan that will guide short and long-term water system development in the City.
Find out more about the City of Bend's Comprehensive Plan and Land Use Planning.
WATER SERVICE AREA MAP
- Chapter 1 - Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 - Alternative Options Selection
- Chapter 3 - Bridge Creek Intake Evaluation
- Chapter 4 - Skyliners Road Penstock
- Chapter 5 - Water Treatment Evaluation, Bridge Creek Supply
- Chapter 6 - Hydropower Generation Options Evaluation
- Chapter 7 - Hydrogeneration Economic Evaluation
- Chapter 8 - Hydropower Incentives
- Chapter 9 - Financial Analysis
- Chapter 10 - Environmental & Permit Impacts
- Chapter 11 - Water Rights Considerations
- Chapter 12 - Middle Deschutes River Temperature Evaluation
- Chapter 13 - Alternatives Evaluation to the Bridge Creek Penstock