The City of Bend requests proposals from qualified firms to provide engineering and planning services for the development of the Integrated Water System Master Plan (iWSMP).
This will include a Water Management and Conservation Plan, a Public Facilities Plan, and a Capital Improvement Plan that will guide short and long-term water system development in the City.
Find out more about the City of Bend's Comprehensive Plan and Land Use Planning.
WATER SERVICE AREA MAP
- A3 - 2009 COB Water Supply Alternatives Study_Brown & Caldwell
- A4 - 2011 COB Water System Master Plan Update - Optimization Study_Optimatics, MSA
- A1 - 2007 COB Water System Master Plan Update_MSA
- A2 - 2008 COB Initial System Distribution Evaluation, IDSE_Brown & Caldwell
- A5 - 2006 Avion Water Company - Water System Master Plan
- A6 - 2008 Roats Water Company System Map
- A7 - 2015 COB Tetherow and Westwood Pump Station Hydraulic Analysis
- A8 - 2011 COB Former Juniper Utility; Proposed WS Improvements_MSA
- A9 - 2013 COB Former Juniper Utility; Proposed WS Improvements_MSA
- A10 - 2014 COB Carbon Footprint of Water Supply Alternatives_HDR
- A11 - 2009 COB Existing Steel Reservoirs Map
- B1 - 2004 COB Water Management and Conservation Plan_EES
- B2 - 2011 COB Water Management and Conservation Plan_GSI, MSA, HDR
- B3 - 2016 COB Progress Report - Water Management and Conservation Plan_GSI
- B4 - 2004 Avion Water Company - Water Management and Conservation Plan
- B5 - 2007 Roats Water Company - Water Management and Conservation Plan
- C1 - 2008 COB Hydraulic Model Calibration_Brown & Caldwell
- C2 - 2011 COB Goal 11 Water Public Facility Plan; Amended on Remand 2013
- D1 - COB Core Principles
- E1 - 2016 COB Steady State Water Model Calibration_MSA