Monday through Friday:
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed most major holidays.
[Location] in City Hall
710 NW Wall Street
Bend, OR 97709
Affordable Housing Public Meeting
Bend residents are invited to attend a public meeting at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12, in Council Chambers at City Hall, 710 NW Wall Street, to provide input on what affordable housing solutions could ease “rent burden” in Bend.
12/6/2018 10:40:49 AM
Council anticipates vacancy, announces process
The Bend City Council plans to declare a vacancy on the Council on Jan, 2, 2019, when Sally Russell becomes Mayor. Russell will vacate the remaining two years of Council Position 3, with a term expiration of December 2020.
12/5/2018 11:41:42 PM
Weather Emergency Declared to Increase Shelter Capacity in Bend
The declaration allows the use of approved alternative shelter facilities to provide emergency overnight lodging when the temperature is or is expected to be below 25 degrees Fahrenheit and all Bend area shelter facilities have reached capacity.
12/3/2018 9:58:20 AM
Neighborhood Leadership Alliance Policies and Procedures Working Group Meeting
12/10/2018 4:15 PM - 6:00 PM
12/10/2018 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Citywide Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting #8
12/11/2018 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This project will add redundancy in the system to Juniper Ridge, and provide an adequate water supply during system disruptions in the event of maintenance activities, public emergencies, or catastrophic events.
Nearly 1,500 feet of water pipe will be installed in Egypt Dr. between Ranch Village Drive and 18th Street. Additionally, an intertie connection will be made at the intersection of Boyd Acres and Cooley Rd. As a result, water service to Juniper Ridge will be supplied by two connections to the City’s greater water system. Juniper Ridge will experience improved water service reliability, but at a lower pressure.
Project benefits include:
- Robust water system
- Updated water system for planned pressure zone
- Enhanced fire flow to area
- Water system in place for future development
- Coordination with all involved parties provides Egypt Dr. with a rebuilt road, established school zone, and raised crosswalks
- Construction to begin mid-June 2018
- Construction to be completed along Egypt Dr. by September 2018
- Construction to be completed at the corner of Boyd Acres and Cooley Rd. by October 2018
What to expect during construction
- Traffic control (signs, cones, etc.) along Egypt Dr from mid-May 2018 to mid-June 2018
- Total closure of Egypt Dr from mid-June 2018 to mid-August 2018
- Flaggers at the intersection of 18th St. and Egypt Dr. to allow for waterline connection (dates TBD)
- One entrance to Rockridge Community Park off Egypt Dr. will remain open through the entirety of construction
- Minor traffic control (signs, cones, etc.) at the intersection of Boyd Acres and Cooley Rd (dates TBD)
- Residents may experience short disruptions to water service
Please contact Bradford Tower, Project Manager
Phone: (541) 323-8528