Desert Woods, and Neighborhood Extension
Project Phone line
- (458) 202-7348
This project will install gravity sewer mains to allow 143 homes to decommission their aging septic systems.
SIGN UP FOR
The Desert Woods and Neighborhood Extension Project (NEP) is the first construction phase of the Septic to Sewer Conversion Program . This project includes installing gravity sewer mains on Desert Woods Drive, King Solomon Court, King Hezekiah Way, Greenmont Drive, 15th Street, Hollis Lane, and within the Nottingham Square Subdivision. The City will also decommission two pump stations (Nottingham No. 1 and Simplicity).
- Desert Woods Drive: Winter/Spring 2020
- King Hezekiah Way: Winter/Spring 2020
- King Solomon Court: Spring/Summer 2020
- 15th Street: Summer/Fall 2020
- Hollis Lane: Summer/Fall 2020
- Nottingham Square Subdivision/King Richard Court: Summer/Fall 2020
- Greenmont Drive: Fall/Winter 2020