The WRF Expansion Project focus is to increase capacity by (1) improving efficiencies in the existing facility components and (2) expanding the facility to allow for business and residential growth in Bend.
In 2008 the City of Bend completed a Water Reclamation Facilities Plan that identified the need for improvements to the City's water reclamation facility. We invite you to peruse the summary of planning and design information below for both current and longer term projects that will provide improved wastewater treatment capacity.
Presentations to City Council
- Final Design Work Session Presentation - Nov 2011
- Final Design Presentation - Oct 2011
- Schematic Design Presentation - Jun 2011
- Selection Process Presentation - May 2010
- Work Session Presentation - May 2008
- Tom Hickmann, Director of Engineering
Contact Phone: (541) 330-4000
Visit the Water Reclamation Facility webpage to take a virtual tour and find more information.