Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the Week of June 22-28
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
For the Week of June 22-28:
- Slurry seal street preservation work continues this week with multiple residential road day closures around Bend. Areas in the northwest, northeast and southeast of Bend will remain the focal point of work this week. The River Rim community will also be affected next week with multiple street closures. To see if your street will be affected, head to our Street Preservation page a list of projects and our Weekly Road and Traffic Report page.
- Intersection of Boyd Acres Road and NE Murray Road for road work, flagging with minimal impacts, 6/22/20, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The Northwest Crossing Farmer’s Market will be held every Saturday from June 20 – October 17 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. The following streets will be closed:
- Fort Clatsop Street between Ordway Avenue and John Freemont Street
- John Freemont Street between Fort Clatsop Street and Ordway Ave.
- NW Tin Pan Alley between NW Minnesota Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for seating accommodations related to COVID-19, daily full alley closure, 6/18/20 - 10/1/20, 3 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- 15th Street between Desert Woods Drive to Hollis Lane for infrastructure installation on the Neighborhood Extension Project, southbound lane closure with northbound lane to remain open, work began 6/10/20.
- SE Murphy Road between Brown Trout Place and Country Club Drive for roadwork related to Murphy Corridor project, road closed for westbound traffic with a detour posted and the bypass road allowing eastbound traffic, 6/11/20 - 08/31/20
- SE 15th Street between the new collector road and SE Gateway Drive for regrading of roadway, single lane closure with flagging, 5/18/20 - 6/7/20, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- SE Greenmont Drive between SE Desert Woods Drive and SE Hill Ridge Drive for infrastructure installation in relation to a neighborhood extension project, full road closure with local access only, began 5/4/20
- NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20
- NE Butler Market Road between NE 27th Street and NE Marys Grace Lane for roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, began 4/13/20
- SE Deschutes Market Road between NE Butler Market Road and Monticello Drive for roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, began 4/13/20
- SE Knott Road between Brosterhous Road and SE Raintree Drive for construction of a new roundabout at Knott Road and 15th Street intersection, bypass road to be constructed with local access to Tekampe Road, began 3/16/20
- SE 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20
- NE Butler Market Road between Deschutes Market Road and Eagle Road for roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, began 4/3/20
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.