PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE OF JUNIPER RIDGE
Located in northeast Bend, Juniper Ridge is a 500-acre industrial and business park that sits at the center of Central Oregon. The City is coordinating efforts to develop Juniper Ridge for industrial and employment uses.
Click on the icons below to learn more about what's happening in Juniper Ridge:
JUNIPER RIDGE NEWS
North Interceptor Sewer Line Project June Update
The North Interceptor Sewer Line is a large diameter sewer transmission line that allows the City to decommission pump stations and increase sewer capacity as part of the Community-supported Growth Plan.
The Project is broken up into three distinct Phases. Phase I is under construction and expected to be completed in Fall 2020. Phase II runs from the North Unit Main Canal near Pioneer Loop, through the City-owned Juniper Ridge property and across Hwy 97 to Clausen Road.
Phase II construction will take place in three segments between June 2020 and Spring 2022.
- Segment 1 – Pioneer Loop to City-owned Juniper Ridge property
- Segment 2 – City-owned Juniper Ridge property
- Segment 3 – BNSF railroad, across HWY 97, to Clausen Road
Join Us Online for a Virtual Open House!
In light of restrictions on public gatherings, the City of Bend invites you to attend a virtual open house for Phase II construction. This virtual open house is a platform for you to interact remotely with the City and its contractors. The open house features virtual exhibits and provides the opportunity to:
- See the alignment in greater detail
- Get answers to your questions
- Learn more about what to expect during construction
- Offer comments and feedback
To attend the virtual open house, visit the project website at www.bendoregon.gov/north-interceptor. The open house link is currently active and will remain active indefinitely. Please call the project team at 541-382-3264 if you have any questions or issues accessing the virtual open house website.
Upcoming Phase I Activities
- Crews will begin installing 36” pipe for the Phase II connection near Pioneer Loop
- Completion of erosion control in restored areas along Gentry Loop and Cricketwood Road
- Installation of pumps, electrical equipment and interceptor discharge pipeline at the Water Reclamation Facility
Above: Work crews installing a diversion manhole near Pioneer Loop
Upcoming Phase II Activities
- Initial construction work will begin on Segment 2 on June 1st.
- Crews will begin mobilizing equipment, clearing and removing vegetation, and preparatory excavation work in the southeast corner of the Juniper Ridge property.
- The Juniper Ridge Construction Zone (as shown on the map at the bottom of this notice) will be closed to all unauthorized access on June 22nd. Substantial construction work will commence at this time, including drilling and blasting, rock excavation, on-site material processing, installation of sewer pipe, and surface restoration.
- Additional construction notices specific to each work area will be sent to properties along the alignment prior to construction.
- For additional information regarding the Juniper Ridge Construction Zone, including Frequently Asked Questions, please see the Juniper Ridge Construction Plan Update & FAQs.
Above: A map depicting North Interceptor Sewer Project, Phase II – Segment 2
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during the design and construction of this important infrastructure project.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the project team at 541-382-3264 or visit our project website at www.bendoregon.gov/north-interceptor.
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
Sign language interpreter service, assistive listening devices, materials in alternate formats such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, and CD Formats, or any other accommodations are available upon advance request. To obtain this information, please contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-382-3264; Relay Users Dial 7-1-1, and 541-385-6676.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Enter your email address and name, then select the envelope next to the calendar or news updates you would like to receive via email. Click "Submit" when you are done.
Juniper Ridge is governed by a number of documents and agreements, they’re available for download here:
- Juniper Ridge Urban Renewal Master Plan
- Juniper Ridge CC&Rs
- Juniper Ridge 2012 Design Guidelines
- Juniper Ridge Transportation Management Association (TMA)
- City of Bend and ODOT Juniper Ridge IGA
- Juniper Ridge Land Disposition Memo
- Juniper Ridge Public Land Management Policy
- Juniper Ridge Implementation Plan v 4 4.10.2020