PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE OF JUNIPER RIDGE
Located in northeast Bend, Juniper Ridge is a 500-acre industrial and business park that sits at the center of Central Oregon. The City is coordinating efforts to develop Juniper Ridge for industrial and employment uses.
Click on the icons below to learn more about what's happening in Juniper Ridge:
JUNIPER RIDGE NEWS
Update on Outreach Notices at Juniper Ridge
The timeline for the outreach notices in the Construction Zone at Juniper Ridge has been updated to the below. The City of Bend is trying to balance the critical need to follow physical distancing practices and COVID-19 best practice guidelines with the launch of the North Interceptor Sewer Project (now in Phase 2). Currently there are approximately 20 established camps still located within the Construction Zone. Many, if not all, of the individuals are receiving outreach support and resources as they prepare to move.
The following is the new adjusted timeline for outreach notices at Juniper Ridge (Construction Zone):
- Sporadic cleanup efforts continue thru June 30, 2020
- 30-Day Notices issued the week of May 18, 2020
- 24-Hour Notices issued on Monday, June 15 and Tuesday, June 16
- Land closure of the Construction Zone will be effective Monday, June 22, 2020
As of June 16 at 5 p.m., we will need to ask all social service providers to cease entering the Construction Zone and/or providing direct services on main entrance points at Cooley Road and off of 18th Street as these will become staging areas and access points for the construction equipment throughout the lifespan of the project.
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Joshua Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-693-2185.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Enter your email address and name, then select the envelope next to the calendar or news updates you would like to receive via email. Click "Submit" when you are done.
Juniper Ridge is governed by a number of documents and agreements, they’re available for download here:
- Juniper Ridge Urban Renewal Master Plan
- Juniper Ridge CC&Rs
- Juniper Ridge 2012 Design Guidelines
- Juniper Ridge Transportation Management Association (TMA)
- City of Bend and ODOT Juniper Ridge IGA
- Juniper Ridge Land Disposition Memo
- Juniper Ridge Public Land Management Policy
- Juniper Ridge Implementation Plan v 4 4.10.2020