PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE OF JUNIPER RIDGE
Located in northeast Bend, Juniper Ridge is a 500-acre industrial and business park that sits at the center of Central Oregon. The City is coordinating efforts to develop Juniper Ridge for industrial and employment uses.
Click on the icons below to learn more about what's happening in Juniper Ridge:
JUNIPER RIDGE NEWS
North Interceptor Sewer Project Update - May 4, 2020
Thank you for your interest in the North Interceptor Sewer Line Project.
The North Interceptor Sewer Line is a large diameter sewer transmission line that allows the City to decommission pump stations and increase sewer capacity as part of the community-supported Growth Plan.
The North Interceptor Sewer Line Project is divided into three distinct phases:
Phase I: Summer 2019 – Fall 2020; Begins at the City’s Water Reclamation Facility and extends to Pioneer Loop
Phase II: June 2020 – Winter 2022; Pioneer Loop through Juniper Ridge to Clausen Road, west of Highway 97
Phase III: To be Determined; Clausen Road to O.B. Riley Road
Upcoming Phase I Activities
- Complete electrical conduit installation for the pump station and electrical building
- Installation of electrical building equipment and rough-in
- Installation of equipment pads for pump discharge
- Begin installation of pumps and discharge pipeline
- Install diversion manholes west of the North Unit Main Canal
Upcoming Phase II Activities
- The Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) for Phase II construction is scheduled to be presented to City Council on May 6, 2020.
- Design is progressing to 100%.
- The City will be sending information regarding construction, as well as open house information.
Above: Filling electrical conduit trenches with dyed concrete
If you have questions or concerns, please call the project team at 541-382-3264 or visit our project website at www.bendoregon.gov/north-interceptor.
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
Sign language interpreter service, assistive listening devices, materials in alternate formats such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, and CD Formats, or any other accommodations are available upon advance request. To obtain this information, please contact the project team at email@example.com or 541-382-3264; Relay Users Dial 7-1-1, and 541-385-6676.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Enter your email address and name, then select the envelope next to the calendar or news updates you would like to receive via email. Click "Submit" when you are done.
Juniper Ridge is governed by a number of documents and agreements, they’re available for download here:
- Juniper Ridge Urban Renewal Master Plan
- Juniper Ridge CC&Rs
- Juniper Ridge 2012 Design Guidelines
- Juniper Ridge Transportation Management Association (TMA)
- City of Bend and ODOT Juniper Ridge IGA
- Juniper Ridge Land Disposition Memo
- Juniper Ridge Public Land Management Policy
- Juniper Ridge Implementation Plan v 4 4.10.2020