PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE OF JUNIPER RIDGE
Located in northeast Bend, Juniper Ridge is a 500-acre industrial and business park that sits at the center of Central Oregon. The City is coordinating efforts to develop Juniper Ridge for industrial and employment uses.
Click on the icons below to learn more about what's happening in Juniper Ridge:
JUNIPER RIDGE NEWS
North Interceptor Sewer Project Update - April 2, 2020
Thank you for your interest in the North Interceptor Sewer Line Project.
The Governor’s orders and local emergency orders have not put direct restrictions on construction activities. Work on the North Interceptor Sewer Line Project is continuing on schedule. However, our practices have changed due to required social distancing protocols.
The North Interceptor Sewer Line Project is divided into three distinct phases. Phase I is under construction and expected to be completed in October 2020.
- Installation of the mainline pipe continues with approximately 1,000 linear feet remaining.
- The electrical rough-in will take place in the electrical building at the Water Reclamation Facility (WRF).
- Continued construction of the wet well at the WRF.
- Restoration of the disturbed area has begun and will continue along Gentry Loop and City property.
- Crews have completed the restoration of the North Unit Irrigation District canal.
- Phase II design is nearing completion.
- Guaranteed Maximum Price for construction is currently scheduled to be authorized by City Council on May 6, 2020.
- Construction is slated to begin in June 2020. Additional construction notices specific to each work area will be sent out to properties along the alignment prior to construction. See the graphic below for Phase II segments.
- Segment 1 Construction – Scheduled to begin Summer 2020 (6-12 month duration)
- Segment 2 Construction – Scheduled to begin Summer 2020 (6-12 month duration)
- Segment 3 Construction – Scheduled to begin Fall 2020 (6-12 month duration)
- Overall Phase II Project Completion – Anticipated Winter 2021/2022
- Additional information regarding the Juniper Ridge Construction Zone, including Frequently Asked Questions, can be found at www.bendoregon.gov/north-interceptor.
Above: Exhibit depicting approximate limits of Phase II, Segments 1-3
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during the design and construction of this important infrastructure project.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the project team at (541) 382-3264 or visit our project website at www.bendoregon.gov/north-interceptor.
Above: The wet well (foreground) and electrical building (background) at the Water Reclamation Facility
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
Sign language interpreter service, assistive listening devices, materials in alternate formats such as Braille, large print, electronic formats and CD Formats, or any other accommodations are available upon advance request. To obtain this information, please contact the project team at email@example.com or (541) 382-3264; Relay Users Dial 7-1-1, and (541) 385-6676.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Enter your email address and name, then select the envelope next to the calendar or news updates you would like to receive via email. Click "Submit" when you are done.
Juniper Ridge is governed by a number of documents and agreements, they’re available for download here:
- Juniper Ridge Urban Renewal Master Plan
- Juniper Ridge CC&Rs
- Juniper Ridge 2012 Design Guidelines
- Juniper Ridge Transportation Management Association (TMA)
- City of Bend and ODOT Juniper Ridge IGA
- Juniper Ridge Land Disposition Memo
- Juniper Ridge Public Land Management Policy
- Juniper Ridge Implementation Plan v 4 4.10.2020