PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE OF JUNIPER RIDGE
Located in northeast Bend, Juniper Ridge is a 500-acre industrial and business park that sits at the center of Central Oregon. The City is coordinating efforts to develop Juniper Ridge for industrial and employment uses.
Click on the icons below to learn more about what's happening in Juniper Ridge:
JUNIPER RIDGE NEWS
North Interceptor Sewer Project Update - March 5, 2020
The North Interceptor Sewer Line Project is a large diameter sewer transmission line that will provide additional capacity to the City’s existing sewer infrastructure, replace portions of existing sewer infrastructure in need of repair, and give the City the ability to decommission several regional pump stations on the north side of the City, which reduces future ongoing operational costs.
The North Interceptor Sewer Line Project is divided into three distinct phases. Phase I is under construction and expected to be completed in September 2020. Prior to Phase II and III, more information will be made available on design and construction timelines.
Bend’s infrastructure projects are a long-term investment in our community, focusing on protecting public health and the environment and supporting local economic development and jobs.
- Crews are completing the final restoration of the North Unit Irrigation District Canal, including sealing, cleaning, and turnover to the Irrigation District.
- Installation of the mainline pipe continues, with approximately 1,500 linear feet remaining.
- Finish work will continue on the electrical building at the Water Reclamation Facility.
- Crews will hydro test the pump station at the Water Reclamation Facility.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during the design and construction of this important infrastructure project.
Above: Pipe trench backfill
Above: Final sealing and restoration of NUID Canal
If you have questions or concerns, please call the project team at (541) 382-3264 or visit our project website at www.bendoregon.gov/north-interceptor.
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
Sign language interpreter service, assistive listening devices, materials in alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats and CD Formats, or any other accommodations are available upon advance request. To obtain this information, please contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 382-3264; Relay Users Dial 7-1-1, and (541) 385-6676.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Enter your email address and name, then select the envelope next to the calendar or news updates you would like to receive via email. Click "Submit" when you are done.
Juniper Ridge is governed by a number of documents and agreements, they’re available for download here:
- Juniper Ridge Urban Renewal Master Plan
- Juniper Ridge CC&Rs
- Juniper Ridge 2012 Design Guidelines
- Juniper Ridge Transportation Management Association (TMA)
- City of Bend and ODOT Juniper Ridge IGA
- Juniper Ridge Land Disposition Memo
- Juniper Ridge Public Land Management Policy
- Juniper Ridge Implementation Plan v3 2.28.2020