PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE OF JUNIPER RIDGE
Located in northeast Bend, Juniper Ridge is a 500-acre industrial and business park that sits at the center of Central Oregon. The City is coordinating efforts to develop Juniper Ridge for industrial and employment uses.
Click on the icons below to learn more about what's happening in Juniper Ridge:
JUNIPER RIDGE NEWS
Juniper Ridge Pre-Construction Activities
To view the Notice of Pre-Construction Activities information sheet, see Juniper Ridge Pre-Construction Activities.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Enter your email address and name, then select the envelope next to the calendar or news updates you would like to receive via email. Click "Submit" when you are done.
Juniper Ridge is governed by a number of documents and agreements, they’re available for download here:
- Juniper Ridge Urban Renewal Master Plan
- Juniper Ridge CC&Rs
- Juniper Ridge 2012 Design Guidelines
- Juniper Ridge Transportation Management Association (TMA)
- City of Bend and ODOT Juniper Ridge IGA
- Juniper Ridge Land Disposition Memo
- Juniper Ridge Public Land Management Policy
- Juniper Ridge Implementation Plan v 4 4.10.2020