Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the week of Sept. 16-22
- Oktoberfest will be held Sept. 19 – 21 in Downtown Bend and will close the following streets:
- NW Oregon Avenue between NW Bond Street and NW Lava Road
- NW Irving Avenue between NW Oregon Avenue and NW Harriman Street
For the Week of September 16 – 22
- Powers Road between SW Elkhorn Street and Porcupine Drive for paving, road closure with local access only, 9/16/19 - 9/17/19.
- Rockbluff Lane between SW Elkhorn Street and SW Cliffrose Drive for paving, road closure with local access only, 9/16/19 - 9/17/19.
- Cooley Road between Highway 97 and Hunters Circle for railroad crossing repairs, road closure with detour, 9/16/19 - 9/17/19.
- NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
- NE Revere Avenue between Division Street and NE Lytle Street for railroad crossing repairs, road closure with detours, 9/18/19 - 9/20/19.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and News Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detours, until 9/20/19.
- SE White Tail Street between Brosterhous Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, until 9/20/19.
- NE 4th Street between NE Addison Avenue and NE Xerxes Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, until 9/30/19.
- SE 3rd Street between Highway 97 and Murphy Road for Amethyst-Mahogany Diversion Infrastructure Project access, intermittent road closures with detour, until 10/18/19, night work from 8 p.m. - 5 a.m.
- Murphy Road between 3rd Street and Parrell road for infrastructure installation as part of the Amethyst-Mahogany Diversion Project, road closure for eastbound traffic with detour.
- 15th Street between Chloe Lane and Gateway Drive for Stage One of Murphy Corridor Improvements Project, southbound lane closure with detour, until 10/31/19.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.