Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report For the Week of September 2 – 8
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
- Over the Edge will be held on September 7 from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. and will close the following streets:
- NW Lava Road between NW Franklin Avenue and NW Oregon Avenue
- NW Minnesota Avenue between NW Bond Street and NW Lava Road
For the Week of September 2 – 8
- NE Olney Avenue between NW Wall Street and NE 8th Street for milling and paving, road closure with detours, night work from 9/3/19 - 9/5/19.
- NE 8th Street between NE Jones Road and NE Ravenwood Drive for water valve box replacements, lane shifts, 9/4/19, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- NE Purcell Boulevard at intersection with NE Lotus Drive for water mainline valve repair, single lane closure with flaggers, 9/5/19, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- NE 8th Street between NE Franklin Avenue and NE Emerson Avenue for utility installation paving, southbound lane closure will impact roundabout at NE Franklin Avenue and NE 8th Street, detour in place with flaggers, 9/5/19, 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Reed Market Road between Highway 97 and SE 3rd Street for grinding and paving, road closure with detour, night work on 9/8/19.
- SE 3rd Street between Highway 97 and Murphy Road for Amethyst-Mahogany Diversion Infrastructure Project access, road closure with detour, 8/25/19 - 10/18/19, night work from 8 p.m. - 5 a.m.
- NW Juniper Street between NW Newport Avenue and NW Portland Avenue for gas main installation, road closure with local access only, detour in place, 8/26/19 - 9/4/19.
- NE 4th Street between NE Addison Avenue and NE Xerxes Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, until 9/30/19.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and News Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detours, until 9/20/19.
- SE White Tail Street between Brosterhous Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, until 9/20/19.
- 15th Street between Chloe Lane and Gateway Drive for Stage One of Murphy Corridor Improvements Project, southbound lane closure with detour, 8/12/19 - 10/31/19.
- Murphy Road between SE 3rd Street and Parrell Road for Road for Amethyst-Mahogany Diversion Infrastructure Project installation, road closures with detours starting 9/11/19.
- NW Minnesota Avenue between NW Wall Street and NW Lava Road for grinding and paving, road closure, night work on 9/9/19.
- NW Colorado Avenue and SE Scott Street between NW Arizona Avenue and SE Aune Street for grinding and paving, road closure with detour, night work on 9/9/19.
- Powers Road Between SW Elkhorn Street and Porcupine Drive for paving, road closure with local access only, 9/11/19 - 9/13/19.
- Rockbluff Lane between SW Elkhorn Street and SW Cliffrose Drive for paving, road closure with local access only, 9/11/19 - 9/13/19.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or email@example.com.