Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the Week of August 26 – September 1
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
Week of August 26 – September 1
- NW Juniper Street between NW Newport Avenue and NW Portland Avenue for gas main installation, road closure with local access only, detour in place, 8/26/19 - 9/4/19.
- Brosterhous Road between SE 3rd Street and News Lane for paving, road closure with detour, 8/26/19, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Eagle Road between NE Neff Road and Keyte Road for milling and paving, road closures with detours, 8/27/19 - 8/30/19, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- SW Simpson Avenue between SW Colorado Avenue and SW Shevlin-Hixon Drive for water valve box replacements, single lane closure with flagging, 8/28/19, 6 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- NE 8th Street between NE Franklin Avenue and NE Emerson Avenue for utility installation, southbound lane closure will impact roundabout at NE Franklin Avenue and NE 8th Street, detour in place with flaggers, 8/28/19 - 8/29/19, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- SE 3rd Street between Highway 97 and Murphy Road for Amethyst-Mahogany Diversion Infrastructure Project access, road closure with detour, 8/25/19 - 10/18/19, night work from 8 p.m. - 5 a.m.
- NE 4th Street between NE Addison Avenue and NE Xerxes Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, until 8/30/19.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and News Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detours, 7/8/19 - 8/30/19.
- SE White Tail Street between Brosterhous Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/8/19 - 8/30/19.
- 15th Street between Chloe Lane and Gateway Drive for Stage One of Murphy Corridor Improvements Project, southbound lane closure with detour, 8/12/19 - 10/31/19.
- Murphy Road between SE 3rd Street and Parrell Road for Road for Amethyst-Mahogany Diversion Infrastructure Project installation, road closures with detours starting 9/11/19.
- NE Olney Avenue between NW Wall Street and NE 8th Street for milling and paving, road closure with detours, night work from 9/3/19 - 9/5/19.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.