Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the Week of August 19 – 25
- Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
- Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
- Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
For the Week of August 19 – 25
- Empire Avenue and Purcell Boulevard roundabout for striping, lane closures with flaggers, 8/19/19 - 8/20/19, night work from 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- NE Hawthorne Avenue between NE 2nd Street and NE 5th Street for milling and paving, road closure with detour, night work from 8/19/19 - 8/22/19.
- NE 2nd Street between NE Burnside Avenue and NE Quimby Avenue for milling and paving, road closure with detour, night work from 8/19/19 - 8/22/19.
- SW Simpson Avenue between SW Colorado Avenue and SW Shevlin-Hixon Drive for water valve box replacements, single lane closure with flagging, 8/22/19, 6 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- SE Davis Avenue between SE 2nd Street and SE 3rd Street for water valve box replacements, single lane closure with flagging, 8/22/19, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- SE Reed Market Road between Highway 97 and SE 3rd Street for milling and paving, road closure with detour, night work on 8/23/19.
- NE 4th Street between NE Addison Avenue and NE Xerxes Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, until 8/30/19.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and News Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detours, 7/8/19 - 8/30/19.
- SE White Tail Street between Brosterhous Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/8/19 - 8/30/19.
- 15th Street between Chloe Lane and Gateway Drive for Stage One of Murphy Corridor Improvements Project, southbound lane closure with detour, 8/12/19 - 10/31/19. www.bendoregon.gov/murphyproject
- NW Minnesota Avenue between NW Wall Street and NW Lava Road for milling and paving, road closure with detour, night work on 8/25/19.
- NW Colorado Avenue and SE Scott Street between NW Arizona Avenue and SE Aune Street for milling and paving, road closures with detours, night work on 8/25/19.
- NE Olney Avenue between NW Wall Street and NE 8th Street for milling and paving, road closure with detours, night work from 8/26/19 - 8/29/19.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager 541-323-8519, email@example.com
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor, 541-317-3035, firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or email@example.com.