Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the week of August 5-11
- Flashback Cruz will occur on August 3 from 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. and impact the following streets:
- NW Wall Street between NW Newport Avenue and NW Louisiana Avenue
- NW Bond Street between NW Franklin Avenue and NW Oregon Avenue
- NW Franklin Avenue between NW Wall Street and NW Lava Road
- NW Lava Road between NW Franklin Avenue and NW Minnesota Avenue
- NW Minnesota Avenue between NW Wall Street and NW Bond Street
- NW Oregon Avenue between NW Bond Street and NW Wall Street
For the Week of August 5 – 11
- NW Greeley Avenue between NW Harriman Street and NW Hill Street for stormwater infrastructure repairs, road closure with local access only, 8/6/19 - 8/7/19, 6 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- NE 4th Street between NE Quimby Avenue and NE Penn Avenue for waterline installation, single lane closures with flagging, 8/6/19 - 8/8/19, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Intersection of 27th Street and Butler Market Road for utility potholing as part of Empire Corridor Improvements Project, single lane closures with flaggers, 8/6/19 - 8/9/19, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- NE 4th Street between NE Addison Avenue and NE Xerxes Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, until 8/30/19.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and News Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detours, 7/8/19 - 8/30/19.
- SE White Tail Street between Brosterhous Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/8/19 - 8/30/19.
- The Empire Avenue and Purcell Boulevard intersection will remain closed until August 5. Access to the Terrango Glen neighborhood is maintained off of Empire Avenue via Desert Sage Street and off of Brinson Boulevard via Daniel Duke Way. Please stay out of the construction area until the roundabout officially opens.
- 15th Street between Chloe Lane and Gateway Drive for Stage One of Murphy Corridor Improvements Project, southbound lane closure with detour, 8/12/19 - 10/31/19.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or email@example.com.