Monday through Friday:
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed most holidays.
The City of Bend is updating and replacing the current permitting software.
The project will improve efficiency and consolidate multiple outdated software systems into one new system, called the Online Permit Center.
THE ONLINE PERMIT CENTER WILL BE THE NEW MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS TO:
- Apply for licenses and permits;
- Schedule inspections;
- Register a business;
- Submit a code complaint; and
- Look up property information.
Our customers can expect to see a number of advantages in the new system including:
- Streamlined online submittals, payments, reviews and inspection scheduling;
- Ability to find out project status and information faster and easier;
- File and track code complaints online; and
- Receive real-time inspection results from the field.
The projected launch of the Online Permit Center is the first half of 2020.
Be sure to check back here for more information and training materials as we get closer to launching the Online Permit Center.
WE'RE UPGRADING OUR PERMITTING SOFTWARE!
1. The Permitting Software Replacement Project will:Improve efficiency and consolidate multiple outdated software systems into one new system, called the Online Permit Center.
2. The Online Permit Center is where customers can do:
3. Customer benefits include:
4. What is the schedule?
Projected Launch and Training for City staff and external customers:
5. More information...
Be sure to check here for more information and training materials as we get closer to the launching of the Online Permit Center.
The City’s project team is currently hard at work testing the new Online Permit Center software. It will be launched the first half of 2020.
Look for our next update coming soon!
Permitting Software Replacement Project Update: July 2019
Project Update for July 2019
The City’s project team is currently hard at work testing the new Online Permit Center software. It will be launched this winter.
Look for our next update soon!
Reach out with questions at: email@example.com