Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the week of July 22 – 28
- NE 3rd Street between NE Franklin Avenue and NE Greeley Avenue for hydrant repairs, right lane closure in northbound lane, 7/23/19, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- SE 27th Street between Reed Market Road and Capella Place for sewer utility work, lane diversions, 7/24/19, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Butler Market Road between Brinson Boulevard and NE Rumgay Lane for sewer utility work, lane diversions, 7/24/19, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Reed Market Road between SE 15th Street and Admiral Way for utility installation, bike lane closure with bikes on roadway, 7/24/19 - 7/26/19.
- City of Bend Residential Slurry Seal street restoration will take place within multiple neighborhoods. Residents within the project areas will receive notification of dates and times for temporary street closures via reader boards and Type II Barricades. Restoration work will occur on Vogt Road in addition to Quiet Canyon, Majestic, Choctaw Village, Sharadon, and Butler Crossing subdivisions.
- NE 4th Street between NE Addison Avenue and NE Xerxes Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 6/10/19 - 7/26/19.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and News Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detours, 7/8/19 - 8/1/19.
- SE White Tail Street between Brosterhous Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/8/19 - 8/1/19.
- The closure of the intersection of Empire Avenue and Purcell Boulevard will be expanded to include the intersection of Purcell Boulevard and Spinnaker Street. The expanded closure will begin on Monday, July 15 and will continue through July 24. After July 24, the Empire Avenue and Purcell Boulevard intersection will remain closed until early August. Access to the Terrango Glen neighborhood is maintained off of Empire Avenue via Desert Sage Street and off of Brinson Boulevard via Daniel Duke Way. Please stay out of the construction area until the roundabout officially opens.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager, 541-323-8519, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor, 541-317-3035, email@example.com
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.