Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report for the week of July 1-7
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
- Worthy Taps & Tacos Anniversary will be held on June 30 and will close Brooks Alley between NW Franklin Avenue and Crows Feet Commons.
- 4th of July Parade will take place on July 4 and close the following streets:
- Riverside Boulevard between NW Tumalo Avenue and NW Broadway Street
- NW Wall Street between NW Louisiana Avenue and NW Oregon Avenue
- NW Louisiana Avenue between NW Wall Street and NW Bond Street
- NW Bond Street between NW Louisiana Avenue and NW Oregon Avenue
- NW Oregon Avenue between NW Bond Street and NW Wall Street
For the Week of July 1 – 7
- Powers Road between SW Elkhorn Street and Porcupine Drive for milling and paving, road closure with local access only, 7/1/19 - 7/2/19.
- Rockbluff Lane between SW Elkhorn Street and SW Cliffrose Drive for milling and paving, road closure with local access only, 7/1/19 - 7/2/19.
- City of Bend residential slurry seal street restoration work will take place within multiple neighborhoods. Residents within the project areas will receive notification of dates and times for temporary street closures via reader boards and barricades. Restoration work will occur in the Aspen Rim, West Park, Forest Meadow, Quail Pine Estates, Pine Ridge Estates, River Canyon Estates, and streets between China Hat Road and Murphy Road and Parrell Road and Highway 97. (www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation)
- Roundabout at intersection of NW Shevlin Park Road and NW Mt. Washington Drive for roundabout reconstruction, road closure with detours, 5/13/19 - 7/3/19.
- The intersection of Empire Avenue and Purcell Boulevard will be closed to complete the construction of a new roundabout at this intersection. The closure will begin on Monday, June 17 and will last approximately eight weeks. Access to Terrango Glen and Lava Ridges neighborhoods will be maintained during construction. Detours will be signed and a map showing these detours will be issued in future outreach efforts. Please be aware of construction speed limit changes in this area.
- Brosterhous Road between Whitetail Street and Franke Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 6/24/19 - 7/8/19.
- NE 4th Street between NE Addison Avenue and NE Xerxes Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 6/10/19 - 7/12/19.
- Eagle Road between NE Neff Road and NE Monte Vista Lane for infrastructure installation, northbound lane closure with detour, 6/10/19 - 7/5/19.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and News Lane for infrastructure installation, road closure with detours, 7/8/19 - 8/1/19.
- SE White Tail Street between Brosterhous Road and Brentwood Avenue for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 7/8/19 - 8/1/19.
- SE 3rd Street between Murphy Road and Badger Road for bus stop installation, northbound lane shifts and center turn lane closures, 7/10/19 - 7/11/19.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.