Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report For the Week of May 6 – 10
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
For the Week of May 6 – 10
- SW Bond Street between SE Wilson Avenue and SW Upper Terrace Drive infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, 5/6/19 - 5/17/19
- NE Jones Road between NE Watson and NE Dempsey for asphalt replacement, road closure with detour, 5/6/19 - 5/9/19, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- NE 6th Street at NE Seward Avenue and at NE Norton Avenue is closed for concrete traffic circle construction until 5/10/19. Signed detours are provided around both intersection closures.
- NE Revere Avenue will have day time flagging at NE 6th Street for curb ramp construction. Expect delays on Revere between 4th and 8th Streets 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. 5/6/19 – 5/10/19.
- NE 6th Street between NE Greenwood Avenue (US Hwy 20) and NE Majesty Lane for asphalt speed hump installation, pavement markings, and concrete work at several intersections, rolling one block closures and detours along with day time flagging, 4/29/19 – 6/15/19.
- SE Airpark Drive between SE Soft Tail Loop and Thomas Drive for waterline installation, road closure with detours, 4/29/19 – 5/14/19.
- O.B. Riley Road between Mathers Road and Cooley Road for infrastructure installation, road closure with detour, until 5/10/19.
- Brosterhous Road between American Lane and Jacklight Lane for sewer main installation, southbound lane closures with detours, until 7/15/19.
- Roundabout at intersection of NW Shevlin Park Road and NW Mt. Washington Drive for roundabout reconstruction, road closure with detours, 5/13/19 - 6/27/19.
- SE Cessna Drive between SE Piper Drive and SE Craven Road for waterline installation, road closure with detour, 5/20/19 – 6/6/19.
- The intersection of Empire Avenue and Purcell Boulevard will be closed to complete the construction of a new roundabout at this intersection. The closure will begin on Monday, June 17th and will last approximately 8 weeks. Access to Terrango Glen and Lava Ridges neighborhoods will be maintained during construction. Detours will be signed and a map showing these detours will be issued in future outreach efforts. Please be aware of construction speed limit changes in this area.
- Fred Meyers Road between Boyd Acres Road and Vogt Road for milling and paving, road closure with local access only, 5/13/19 - 5/15/19.
- NE Madison Avenue between NE Butler Market Road and NE Veronica Lane for milling and paving, road closure with local access only, 5/13/19 - 5/15/19.
- NW Greeley Avenue between NW Harriman Street and Bend Parkway for milling and paving, road closure with local access only, 5/14/19 - 5/16/19.
- NW Irving Avenue between NW Oregon Avenue and Bend Parkway for milling and paving, road closure with local access only, 5/14/19 - 5/16/19.
- McClellan Road west of Brookswood Boulevard for milling and paving, road closure with local access only, 5/15/19 - 5/17/19.
- NE 2nd Street between NE Burnside Avenue and NE Quimby Avenue for milling, road closure with local access only, 5/16/19.
- NW Twilight Drive, NW Nightfall Circle, Sample Court, NW Keenan Court, and NW Fitzgerald Court for milling, road closure with local access only, 5/17/19.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at www.bendoregon.gov/enews
Accommodation Information for People with Disabilities
To obtain this information in an alternate format such as Braille, large print, electronic formats, etc. please contact Anne Aurand at 541-388-5573 or email@example.com.