The North Interceptor Sewer Line Project is a large diameter sewer transmission line that provides additional capacity to the City’s existing sewer infrastructure, replaces portions of existing sewer infrastructure in need of repair, and gives the City the ability to decommission several regional pump stations on the north side of the City, which reduces future ongoing operational costs.
SIGN UP FOR
Phase 1 construction is progressing and is on schedule to be complete in Fall 2020. For more details, see the "Project Updates" section below.
Phase 2 design is nearing completion, and construction is expected to begin in June 2020. For a more detailed map of phase two, see the Phase 2 Segments Map.
For additional information regarding the Juniper Ridge construction zone, including Frequently Asked Questions, see the Juniper Ridge Construction Plan Update & FAQs.
Para obtener información en español sobre la zona de construcción en Juniper Ridge, consulte la Actualización del plan de construcción de Juniper Ridge y preguntas frecuentes.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call the project phone line at (541) 382-3264.
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE - JOIN US ONLINE!
Beginning Wednesday, May 27, 2020, we invite you to attend our virtual open house for Phase II construction of the North Interceptor Sewer Project. To attend, please visit www.bendsewerline.com.
If you have questions about the virtual open house or issues accessing the virtual open house website, please call the 24-hour project phone line at 541-382-3264.
North Interceptor Sewer Project Current Activities & Preliminary Schedule - November 19, 2018
- Crews are continuing survey and preliminary design work in the project area.
- The preferred alignment of the transmission line is still being determined.
- The project team have been in contact with property owners to discuss the potential alignment of the transmission line.
- Construction is expected to begin in the Spring of 2019 with the pipeline installation from the North Unit Main Canal to the Water Reclamation Facility.
- An open house will be scheduled before work begins on the project - after the first of the year.
Thanks for relaying your concerns, comments, and questions to the project team at (541) 382-3264.