The North Interceptor Sewer Line is a large diameter sewer transmission line that allows the City to decommission pump stations, increase sewer capacity and create the necessary connection for the future East Interceptor.
SIGN UP FOR
Phase 1 construction of the North Interceptor Sewer Line began in July 2019 at the Water Reclamation Facility.
During the month of October, crews will continue drilling and blasting work as they progress west on Gentry Loop. Work at the pump station includes concrete formwork and pouring.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call the project phone line
Current Activities & Preliminary Schedule
- Crews are continuing survey and preliminary design work in the project area.
- The preferred alignment of the transmission line is still being determined.
- The project team have been in contact with property owners to discuss the potential alignment of the transmission line.
- Construction is expected to begin in the Spring of 2019 with the pipeline installation from the North Unit Main Canal to the Water Reclamation Facility.
- An open house will be scheduled before work begins on the project - after the first of the year.
Thanks for relaying your concerns, comments, and questions to the project team at (541) 382-3264.
|Summer 2019||Begin Construction|
|July 2, 2019||Preconstruction Open House|
|July 2019 - September 2019||Water Reclamation Facility Lift Station Construction|
|July 2019 - May 2020||Sewer Pipeline Construction|
|November 2019 - March 2020||North Unit Main Canal Crossing Construction|
|Fall 2020||Anticipated Project Completion|