Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report For the Week of October 15-21
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
For the week of:
October 15 – 21
- Seward Avenue at intersection with 13th Street for water main repairs, road closure with detour, 10/15/18 – 10/17/18.
- Brosterhous Road between Windsor Drive and Orchard Grass Place for sewer repair, single lane closure with flaggers, 10/18/18, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 14th Street between Albany Avenue and Galveston Avenue, full road closure with detours for work on Phase 2 of the 14th Street Reconstruction project. For project and detour info: www.bendoregon.gov/14thstreet. Opening anticipated near the end of this reporting period.
- Empire Avenue between 18th Street and Purcell Boulevard, closed for road reconstruction, widening, and sidewalk construction, full road closure with detour, 9/11/18 – 12/1/18. More info: www.bendoregon.gov/empire
- Dean Swift Road between Bear Creek Road and Highway 20 for pedestrian access improvements, northbound lane closure with detour, local access only, 10/8/18 – 10/26/18
- Cooley Road between O.B. Riley Road and Highway 20, road closure with detour, 10/1/18 – 11/15/18.
- Congress Street between Tumalo Avenue and Idaho Avenue and Idaho Avenue between Congress Street and Broadway Street for tree removals, road closures with detours, 10/22/18 – 10/23/18, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager