Keep up-to-date on weekly closures and detour routes during peak construction season.
During peak construction season—typically April through October—we send out weekly road and traffic reports each Friday to help members of our community plan the quickest, safest and most reliable routes to their destinations. The weekly report is intended to provide information about various projects within City limits that impact the roadways.
TRAFFIC IMPACT LOCATIONS
The map below shows lane and road closures on arterials and collectors and full closures on residential streets.
Click and drag to navigate the map, or use the + or – buttons to zoom. For information about a specific, highlighted project on the map, click it and a pop-up window will appear that contains detailed information.
WEEKLY ROAD AND TRAFFIC REPORTS
Weekly Road and Traffic Report For the Week of October 8-14
Weekly Road and Traffic Report
- Fall Fest, October 5 – 7, the following streets will be closed:
- Oregon Avenue between Wall Street and Bond Street
- Wall Street between Greenwood Avenue and Franklin Avenue
- Minnesota Avenue between Wall Street and Bond Street
- Minnesota Avenue between Bond Street and Lava Road
- Oregon Avenue between Brooks Street and Bond Street
- Oregon Avenue between Bond Street and Lava Road
For the week of:
October 8 – 14
- 14th Street north of Simpson Avenue for median work, intermittent flagging with minor delays, 10/8/18 – 10/9/18, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Butler Market Road at intersection with Wells Acres Road for striping work, lane shifts in both northbound and southbound lanes, 10/11/18, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Dean Swift Road between Bear Creek Road and Highway 20 for pedestrian access improvements, northbound lane closure with detour, 10/8/18 – 11/2/18,
- Purcell Boulevard at intersection with Paula Drive for crosswalk striping, single lane closures with flaggers, 10/9/18, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 14th Street between Albany Avenue and Galveston Avenue, full road closure with detours for work on Phase 2 of the 14th Street Reconstruction project. For project and detour info: www.bendoregon.gov/14thstreet.
- Empire Avenue between 18th Street and Purcell Boulevard, closed for road reconstruction, widening, and sidewalk construction, full road closure with detour, 9/11/18 – 12/1/18. More info: www.bendoregon.gov/empire
- Cooley Road between O.B. Riley Road and Highway 20, road closure with detour, 10/1/18 – 11/15/18.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager